Who doesn’t love pizza? This easy recipe feels decadent yet healthy!
Time: 15 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
- 2 brown rice tortillas (recommend Food for Life – found in freezer section)
- ¼ c goat cheese or cheese of choice
- ½ c pizza sauce
- Diced red onions, artichoke hearts, pine nuts, grilled meat, and other favorite toppings
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- Thrive Nutritional Yeast
- In a small bowl toss the kale with almond oil and set aside.
- Take two tortillas and stick together with a small amount of goat cheese in the middle. Add pizza sauce to top crust. Top with toppings of choice, kale, and nutritional yeast.
- Place on grill on lowest heat setting for 10-15 minutes until crust and kale are crisp! You can also do this in your over at 425 degrees.